Choose to monetize your data or not
Kynno is a sparse asset with a total supply of 1 Billion coins.
The rate at which new coins are created depends on how many $KYN coins are staked, ensuring it reaches its total supply slowly and steadily.
The Private sale will account for 8% of the token supply. 5% of the allocation will be released on token launch.
After a cliff period of 3 months, 95% is released every month over 12 months at a monthly rate of 7.92%.
- Whitelist capped at 1000 participants
- 18.75% of the Private sale supply: 15 000 000 $KYN
- Price: $0,024 (-40%)
- Hard cap: $360,000
- Minimum / maximum investment: $500 / $50 000
- Whitelist capped at 5000 participants
- 31.25% of the Private sale supply: 25 000 000 $KYN
- Price: $0,028 (-30%)
- Hard cap: $700,000
- Minimum / maximum investment: $250 / $20 000
- Open to all private investors
- 50% of the Private sale supply: 40 000 000 $KYN
- Price: $0,032 (-20%)
- Hard cap: $1,280,000
- Minimum / maximum investment: $100 / $10 000
As for the Public sale, it will account for 18% of the token supply. 10% of the allocation will be released on token launch, then the rest (90%) will be released on a monthly basis over 12 months at a monthly rate of 7.50%.
1% of the coins will be allocated to launchpads, and 25% of these coins will be released at the token launch, then 25% every following month for three months.
The price of $KYN Token will be set at $0.040 for both the Public Sale & Launchpad.
5% of the coins are allocated to the Kynno foundation with a vesting period of 5 years starting from the public launch date. These funds will be used to build the ecosystem, such as bounties, events, charity, etc.
3% of the coins are allocated as grants with 18 month vesting period from the grant's award date. Those coins will be allocated to developers and teams that will be developing applications and new infrastructure on Kynno.
5% of coins will go to our partners with a vesting period of 18 months starting from the public launch date. These coins are distributed to individuals, groups, and enterprises that will be using Kynno's technology and network.
1% of the supply, of which 10% will be released at Token launch, and the rest released linearly over 12 months at a rate of 7.50% every month. These coins will be distributed to different communities to onboard new people to the Kynno community.
12% of the token supply is reserved for the founding and non-founding team members of Kynno Labs, with a 6-month cliff and 18 months vesting period.
2% of the coins are reserved for our referral program, encouraging investors to bring new ones in order to get 2% of their investments in $KYN coins. After a 6-month cliff, an 18- month vesting plan will be put in place to release the coins at a rate of 5.56% per month.